Develop your voice
Rewire the brain Create your hearts desires
Music, songbooks and guided meditations designed for everyone
'Sing to Thrive' offers a unique way to boost singing and harmony skills, rewire the brain and accelerate the magnetism of your manifesting power to improve mental, physical and emotional well-being.
“Advanced studies in Quantum Physics have proven that all thoughts, positive or negative shape our biology and that we attract what we focus our attention on.” 1
“People put under a scanner either thinking about singing or singing itself saw large areas of the brain lighting up and firing new synapses in both left and right hemispheres as well as activating the body’s reward network, producing feel-good chemicals for the brain.” 2
Become part of your healing and sing your way to enhanced creativity, self-worth and thriving health. Whether an individual, family or professional singer, teacher, choir leader or health facilitator, explore what ‘Sing to Thrive’ has on offer for you.
Everything is energy. Match the frequency of the reality you want and accelerate the magnetism of your manifesting power.
Heal and recover from addiction, depression, anxiety and trauma to cultivate resilience, inner-peace and happiness.
Build singing skills as you combine singing positive statements with cognitive reflection and goal setting, boosting clarity, self-esteem and self-confidence.
Singing fortifies your defence system, fires up digestion, pumps up vitality, fuels your fitness and infuses you with joy for thriving health.
You do not need music reading skills.
All you need is a heartfelt desire to sing and create joy and positive change in your life!
- Positive reprogramming
- Stimulate creativity
- Improve mental health
- Daily tool to foster joy and happiness
- Suitable for – individuals, mental health issues, facilitators, mindfulness workshops…
- Build strong bonds and lifelong memories
- Improve cognitive skills, emotional expression and musical aptitude
- Less screen time enhancing imagination and creativity
- Suitable for – children, individuals, families, aged care facilities, motivational workshops.
- Improve singing and harmony skills
- Boost your choirs repertoire
- Teach positive fun songs to students
- Learn to run your own singing group
- Suitable for – individuals, teachers, choir leaders, facilitators wanting to run singing groups, clown doctors…
Get a feel for what we have to offer.
Download your Free Gift now.
Journey into Healing Albums
- Unique, dynamic and transformational guided healing meditations with interactive singing.
- A powerful and fun way to effortlessly create new neural pathways in the brain.
- Reduce stress and heal limiting beliefs. Build healthy, positive, uplifting thought patterns.
- Enhance your physical, mental and emotional health and well-being.
- Be infused with joy and gratitude to build an internal sense of self-worth, self-confidence and self-mastery.
- Suitable for – individuals, families, teachers, facilitators, mindfulness workshops…
Sing to Thrive Workshops & Retreats
Freeing the voice has an enormous impact on our physical, emotional and mental health and is one of the keys for manifesting a life we love.
I offer a variety of different workshops and retreats to tailor individual needs.
- Release fear, negative beliefs and clear emotional blocks.
- Learn somatic vocal techniques to access your power voice and improve your singing skills.
- Become more embodied and empowered to use your voice to magnify joy, prosperity and thriving health.
- Improve harmony singing and improvise like a pro.
- Learn everything you need to know to prosper running community singing groups and more.
- Suitable for – all levels of singers and is a valuable addition to the tool-kit for facilitators, teachers, choir leaders, and anyone wanting to transform their life through the joys of singing.
Please register your interest. I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Love it…..The journey to Mother Nature is very soothing, grounding and joyful in harmonic bliss. Thank you for the gift of life we bring to each other and mother nature.
Jingki Ngombal aka Kerrianne Cox Singer/Song-writer
Wow, that was really fantastic…..and I’m not the easiest audience! I loved it..I can’t wait to hear some more.
Natalie Dugan, Business Owner, Mullumbimby, Australia
I really enjoyed the journey to mother nature. The wording is intelligent, motivating, inspiring, thoughtful. The vocals are delightful. It’s a brilliant collection of songs and feelings. Really beautiful.
Benjamin Honey, Student Engineer, Age 24
I really like the dynamic nature of the sound and music, and your voice is very soothing. I had a beautiful meditation/visualisation, and stood up to move for the final song…….very powerful.
Helene Collard, Trauma-informed Facilitator, Professional Reiki Teacher & Practitioner
My ability to sing in front of others has dramatically improved. I have been able to jam with friends and that means a lot to me. People have been impressed with my voice and I have been invited to sing with other musicians. Thank you so much x
Daniella Larobina, Byron Bay, Australia
I recently finished the Tips and Techniques E-book and I am blown away. I use it most days just to exercise my voice and I always feel more uplifted, calm and vocally alive. It is so straight forward. Thank you so much, It’s a masterpiece!!!
Lilli Bailey, Student Actor, Melbourne
Online Course - Coming Soon
Exciting new online Somatic Voice Program is coming soon.
Learn fun ways to strengthen your body and voice, beautify the quality of your tone and become a pro at singing harmonies and improvising. You will build a repertoire of uplifting catchy songs with beautiful melodies and exquisite harmonies designed to train the ear to improve pitch, rhythm and timing.
Together with rewiring the brain and deepening your self-awareness, you will feel more connected to the earth, to your body and to your voice.
References: 1. Works from Dr Masaru Emoto, Bruce Lipton PhD, Dr Joe Dispenza. 2. Prof Sarah Wilson, Psychological Sciences University of Melbourne